Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Me and my baby boys
I remember when Kurtis and Austin were this age. They would wrestle and play together and not fight for the most part. Kurtis would protect Austin. We had a family bed, and Austin always had to be next to his big brother. When I see my little boys I see them doing and acting the same way their bigger brothers acted. It brings tears to my eyes, because I saw this once with Kurt and Austin, and now my younger boys are doing the same thing. They wrestle and play so well together. Before to long they will be fighting and teasing one another, just like Kurt and Austin are doing now. Then they will grow up and cherish their relationship. I think Kurtis and Austin will also cherish theirs too. Brotherhood is huge. I can see that. I am glad I can be their mom. I know I'm not the best at it most of the time, but it sure is fun trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look so much alike. If tehy are anything like their older brothers...you're in trouble. LOL
Post a Comment