Apparently when I buy a camera and tell my kids not to touch it, I get a few of my kids that think it's there for entertainment purposes. Here's pictures of Kurt, believe it or not, Theron was on the other side laughing at each picture. I'm not sure why.
6 comments:
nice kurt i luv number two
*love ALI*
The cross-eyed ones make my eyes hurt! Miss you guys so much already!
I didn't even recognize that first picture as being Kurt! I can see how he would make Theron laugh so hard! Cute Kurt!!
Same ole Kurt!!! What a nut case!!!!It is good to see pictures of him, even if he is being wierd!!!!
WHAT A GOOF!!! Adam was laughing and trying to imitate the many faces. FUNNY!!
What a ham. Its awesome he takes time ot laugh with his siblings instead of hit them. lol
Post a Comment