Sunday, March 21, 2010

New inventory

I was able to update my camera situation recently. I can now get back on the band wagon :) I love taking pictures. I love capturing the moments. As I was reading the instruction manual on this complicated beauty, I was setting the camera at different modes and apertures, raising the mega pixels, adjusting the manual settings and such. EmberLee asked if she could be my model :) She posed for me, gave me something to practice on. I kept snapping and she kept moving like a little natural. It was SO FUNNY. I was able to capture Theron's beautiful eye color. When I try with any other camera he blinks with the flash and it's already too late. This camera is so fast and I've got the picture before he can even blink. I'm so impressed with this camera. I am getting my name back out there. It's fun to earn my regulars :) One of my willing participants was Kurt...He was looking for a shirt out of the laundry basket...He doesn't normally walk around shirtless. See guys, his lips are better ;) And of course my Bridger. He has the same face in every picture LOL. He looks just like his Daddy. Austin is never around when I'm playing with my camera, but I promise I'll have some better ones of everyone soon enough :)I think this camera will work well for a long time. Thanks Jake for letting me get back to my side hobby that can actually bring in some money on my own time, with my own passion.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

These are so dang cute! I love the 3rd one down. hehe!! I was thinking the other day how I miss having you in my ward. I just remember sitting in sunday school and you would always give me a good laugh :o).

Andrea VanAusdal said...

She is definately a natural. I love your pics. Your kids are all so
cute.

Candace said...

Oh my goodness, get that girl an agent! ;D She's a beauty.

* And I swear that Bridger & Theron are Jake's mini-me's! Cute pics

Virginia said...

Yeah for the new camera! I'm so glad you love it and have it now. You are a fantasic photographer! The kids are definitely fantastic.

Anonymous said...

You've got a little diva on your hands, don't you? :)

Once things start looking spring-ish around here, we'll have to get you to take some pictures of Adam and I. We have enough of the kiddos - I'd like some nice ones of us.

Nancy said...

Ty, I love the pics. I bet you are in heaven with your new toy. I wish I had your skill. I have the desire just not the know how. I love the last picture of bridge where the back ground is a little blurry and he just stands right out. I love pics like that and want to learn how to do that. Ember is cracken me up. She is quite the model. I love the first pic, it's like looking into the future. You can see a glimps of the 'older' Emberlee in that one. I'm looking forward to more photos.