
Bridger was feeling a little left out. When that happens I can simply please him, but taking silly pictures of him and he's usually satisfied. Soon as he was satisfied it was the girls' turn.

So lately I've been having Erin over. Her husband was out of town for a few days last week. So I volunteered for them to stay here with us. She isn't able to drive due to her blindness. So I figured she didn't have to be stranded. Her and her 3 kids could stay here during spring break. We played with hair, and I did the girls' make-up for fun. It's so fun to watch these girls play together. I was grateful to be able to have her here. She has been helping me put together some dresses. I love that we all have our own talents. Some of us have to work harder to make them appear. But others don't have to work hard at all. Erin is blind in one eye and sews, she sews in such a manner that you wouldn't believe she is blind. It's kind of fun watching her work. When she lays a pattern out her face is right down by the scissors. She says her mom jokes with her that one day she's going to either cut her nose off or sew it to her fabric. She makes her own Renaissance dresses. She's willing to teach me what doesn't come so naturally for me. I am grateful for her help and her willingness.

Ember has been trying to grow her hair out. So when I'm doing nothing she'll ask me to braid her hair. Sometimes I get a bit carried away. She loves it needless to say.
3 comments:
Again, cute hair. I am so glad that you have such a good friend to hang out with. It was so nice of you to have them stay with you. I'm sure it bennefitted you both. Cute pictures of Bridger. He gets the attention he needs and you get some real fun pictures...win, win.
I wish I could braid Katie's hair but one it's way too curly and two, she wont let me touch it! Cute Ember!! Tell her I love her and miss her!
It sure sounds like you are having fun. You will soon put me to shame with sewing....probably already have. Sounds like you and your friend are really good for each other.
I'm glad you have made such good friends there.
Ember is getting so pretty!!!! Sure do miss you guys.
Post a Comment