So Theron can throw the saddest fit. This all started when I wouldn't let him run around naked. I put his diaper on him and he was so un-happy.
Austin got pretty good kick out of it.


After he was done throwing his fit, his face was so swollen. When he realized I had my camera out he did his cheezy face for me, but his eyes were so swollen that he could barely see. It doesn't help either that he's got a nasty cold.

Poor baby.
4 comments:
Theron is getting SO big. Such a sad boy. I just want to pick him up and kiss his face! So funny that he perks up when he sees the camera and smiles.
When babies throw these fits you don't know wheather to hold them or laugh at them. I usually do both. He is so sweet, and getting so big.
When babies throw these fits you don't know wheather to hold them or laugh at them. I usually do both. He is so sweet, and getting so big.
That was so sadly funny. Isn't it funny what can throw them into such a tizzy. Sure do miss him.
Post a Comment