
For those of you that haven't seen my DRASTIC change on Facebook, I'm also blogging it. I chopped my hair OFF. I felt that I needed something to change, something that I guess I felt I could control, and my hair was what I felt the strongest about, and I LOVE IT!!! It's been since 2000 that I've done this. But man I miss how easy it was to do. Jake wasn't a fan at first, but I think he's warming up to the fact that it's me. The part that kind of freaks me out is what I see in the mirror now. I resemble my mom so much it's nearly creepy. I've left my gray hair and I like it, it's in the perfect places that make it look like I've had it done professionally. This is something that makes me feel a little better about myself. Really different, but much needed.
6 comments:
You look fantastic! I love your new look!
Not a fan of really short hair on girls, but I LOVE IT!!
I LOVE the new hair cut!!
So fun & sassy!!!
I did see it on facebook but want to tell you here that I think it looks great. It looks so easy to take care of. Great choice.
SO CUTE!!! Love it.
Post a Comment