Candy came over for some lunch and she had to leave for a minute. While she was gone Theron found her Garlic Seasoning, that was put in a bag to take back home with her.
It wasn’t a small container, it was quite large. As I was on the couch, Danny (Candy’s son) was blocking my view of Theron, when I got up, I looked over to see this.The little stinker was lapping it up with his tongue.Can we say HIGH sodium? He loved it. While I cleaned it up,he was doing it again. Like the 1st time wasn't enough wasted. After I had it all cleaned up, he was laying on the bean bag smiling :) Little stinker. I took a picture, and then realized he’s not winking at me,
he’s got it in his eyes. We cleaned it out, and he was back to his cute little self. Needless to say, he’s not too much different than his big brother Bridger.
No comments:
Post a Comment