Monday, June 21, 2010

homeschooling corner

We have moved from Ridgewood Drive to Snowhill Ave. Some of you already know this, but getting unpacked has been a challenge. Our last place was much bigger. We decided that we didn't want to pay so much in rent. Although later I'm sure we'll get something bigger after we've built our credit some. Our idea is to take the few hundred dollars and put it toward bills, then in a year or so we can buy instead of rent. It's a sacrifice, but that is our plan. If we decide to come back home we can either sale it or rent it and hopefully have a place to come to in the Summer. We really like it here. It's taken me some time to LOVE it. Jake already loves it here and wouldn't mind making it home. I'm still struggling with the fact that my family is so far away. One of the challenges for me, is to find all our homeschooling things, and making it work again. I didn't turn in our grades on time for schooling, more so because we were packing in the middle of our due date. So I felt that I had to have that organized first and fore most. We did finally move amongst all the drama that came with cleaning and such (another blog), but I had to take a minute to show ya'll my homeschooling closet/corner. We have a table for laptops. The corner desk from before with desktop computer, and the closet with all the games and things that I don't like all over the house. I am to the conclusion that I will need another closet before the year is over. But for now this is what helps :)

No comments: