Meet our new addition to our family....I know I just introduced ya'll to Corndog, but we've had a tragic mishap to say the least. Our addition isn't because of our mishap, this is something that we've been looking for, for a while now. Corndog's accident wasn't Austin's fault at all, just for the record. Theron put his whole weight on Austin's leg to sit down and underneath him was Corndog. Austin tried to nurse him back to health and was doing everything necessary to accomplish that. But Sunday night Corndog crawled under his hut and died. Austin cried, and they had a memorial service out back. We've been looking for a small breed dog for a few months now. Now that we can afford to have one, and the last few days I've gone crazy looking online. I found her. In Utah. She a schnorkie, some of you are asking, what is that???.....well she's a miniture schnauzer and a tea cup yorkie mix. She's 10 weeks old. I found her on KSL.com. We are planning on having Allen come out from Utah to spend some time with us. Hopefully if all goes well he'll be able to use some buddy passes that were given to me from some friends that work in the airline industries. He'll bring her along. I had Mary Jo go and pick her up this evening. So for the next few weeks she'll be at Mary Jo's house, until Allen comes up the week of the 10th of August. It's going to be hard not having her here yet, but it will also give us a chance to get what we need for her. Like food, a leash, toys, a jacket for the AK weather, treats, and a few other things that will help her feel like home. I was so excited this evening when Mary Jo went to pick her up. There were 2 to choose from, the one I wanted was lighter, and a little bigger. When she got there they both were there and the one I wanted jumped right in her lap like she knew her. The other one took off, and wouldn't have anything to do with her. It was easy to tell which one we were going to have.....The one I wanted in the first place. I was so excited to know that she was the one that was so sweet. It's going to be so hard waiting. We're still trying to find a name. Right now I'm up in the air about her name.....Duchess....Aurora.....Peanut.......Penelope.......or Kitty. Maybe we can vote on her name. Which do ya'll like? I've got a poll on the left, go ahead and vote :)
Friday, July 9, 2010
FUN ADDITION
Meet our new addition to our family....I know I just introduced ya'll to Corndog, but we've had a tragic mishap to say the least. Our addition isn't because of our mishap, this is something that we've been looking for, for a while now. Corndog's accident wasn't Austin's fault at all, just for the record. Theron put his whole weight on Austin's leg to sit down and underneath him was Corndog. Austin tried to nurse him back to health and was doing everything necessary to accomplish that. But Sunday night Corndog crawled under his hut and died. Austin cried, and they had a memorial service out back. We've been looking for a small breed dog for a few months now. Now that we can afford to have one, and the last few days I've gone crazy looking online. I found her. In Utah. She a schnorkie, some of you are asking, what is that???.....well she's a miniture schnauzer and a tea cup yorkie mix. She's 10 weeks old. I found her on KSL.com. We are planning on having Allen come out from Utah to spend some time with us. Hopefully if all goes well he'll be able to use some buddy passes that were given to me from some friends that work in the airline industries. He'll bring her along. I had Mary Jo go and pick her up this evening. So for the next few weeks she'll be at Mary Jo's house, until Allen comes up the week of the 10th of August. It's going to be hard not having her here yet, but it will also give us a chance to get what we need for her. Like food, a leash, toys, a jacket for the AK weather, treats, and a few other things that will help her feel like home. I was so excited this evening when Mary Jo went to pick her up. There were 2 to choose from, the one I wanted was lighter, and a little bigger. When she got there they both were there and the one I wanted jumped right in her lap like she knew her. The other one took off, and wouldn't have anything to do with her. It was easy to tell which one we were going to have.....The one I wanted in the first place. I was so excited to know that she was the one that was so sweet. It's going to be so hard waiting. We're still trying to find a name. Right now I'm up in the air about her name.....Duchess....Aurora.....Peanut.......Penelope.......or Kitty. Maybe we can vote on her name. Which do ya'll like? I've got a poll on the left, go ahead and vote :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She looks like a Penny to me.
How exciting! (Sorry about Corndog, though) The girls would love a pet but I just don't have that kind of energy :)
She looks like a Peanut. What about Corndogette? Moppet?
I am so sorry to hear about Corndog. Liz has been wanting a Bearded Dragon so bad for so long and when she heard what happened she wanted to cry too.
Good luck with the puppy. She's really cute.
I'm not sure what's up with the pole but it didn't seem to want to count my vote. Anyway, my vote is for Penelope.
Sorry to hear about Corndog. What a cute puppy! That is awesome that Mary Jo is taking care of her. Great that Allen will be able to bring her in August.
What fun times you are having!
Post a Comment