Jake met Randy at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. Where they both were orderly's. They were given the opportunity to go to the Surgical Tech program offered by the hospital. Jake, Randy, Sara, and many other students became really close friends. Jake and Randy have been friends ever since. When I met Jake I knew that Randy would be involved in Jake's life. Randy and Amber were married in 2002, a few months before Jake and I. We supported them in their marriage and had the opportunity to go to their reception. They had made sure to come to our reception as well. They also were there for our first baby. When Randy sat in our living room, carefully inspecting our new baby girl in his arms, he made the comment with real intent, "she's like a miniture human". We all laughed, but it was something he was just discovering for the first time. He laughed too, and a few years later, after some schooling was done they had one of their own. Emily is the age of Bridger. We love and adore them. We are going to miss Randy. His humor, his sensitivity, and his caring personality. We know that he is know longer sad, we hope and pray that Amber and Emily and the rest of his family and friends will be comforted. We pray that he will be wrapped in his Heavenly Father's arms and he will know that he is loved. We ask that you remember Randy's family and friends in your prayers. Hopefully this will help them. I know that our Heavenly Father answers prayers. It brakes my heart that Amber is now alone. It brakes my heart that this little girl won't have a Daddy to cuddle, teach, and raise her. Randy is one of the neatest people I know. GOD BLESS THEM THROUGH THIS TIME OF STRUGGLES.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Randy Fairbanks
Jake met Randy at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. Where they both were orderly's. They were given the opportunity to go to the Surgical Tech program offered by the hospital. Jake, Randy, Sara, and many other students became really close friends. Jake and Randy have been friends ever since. When I met Jake I knew that Randy would be involved in Jake's life. Randy and Amber were married in 2002, a few months before Jake and I. We supported them in their marriage and had the opportunity to go to their reception. They had made sure to come to our reception as well. They also were there for our first baby. When Randy sat in our living room, carefully inspecting our new baby girl in his arms, he made the comment with real intent, "she's like a miniture human". We all laughed, but it was something he was just discovering for the first time. He laughed too, and a few years later, after some schooling was done they had one of their own. Emily is the age of Bridger. We love and adore them. We are going to miss Randy. His humor, his sensitivity, and his caring personality. We know that he is know longer sad, we hope and pray that Amber and Emily and the rest of his family and friends will be comforted. We pray that he will be wrapped in his Heavenly Father's arms and he will know that he is loved. We ask that you remember Randy's family and friends in your prayers. Hopefully this will help them. I know that our Heavenly Father answers prayers. It brakes my heart that Amber is now alone. It brakes my heart that this little girl won't have a Daddy to cuddle, teach, and raise her. Randy is one of the neatest people I know. GOD BLESS THEM THROUGH THIS TIME OF STRUGGLES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, so sorry. Life doesn't seem fair sometimes. I'm sure Amber and Emily will have many blessing in store for them down the road. But what a hard trial...so sorry.
Jacob, I can't even begin to say how sorry I am to hear about Randy. I know he has been special to you for a long time and you two have been good friends, forever, it seems like. Just pray for him and his family. I am so sorry.
I'm so sorry. This must be really hard. I will pray for his family and friends. I couldn't imagine the pain his family must be going through.
Post a Comment