So we've finally gotten the chance to get Austin some glasses. It's kind of fun seeing him with glasses on. I think he looks so handsome and smart. He likes them, I think he likes being able to see. I'm glad that he's finally got some to wear.
I begged and begged and begged my mom for contacts when I was younger - I'm practically blind, so the lenses on my glasses were super thick and I felt like a dweeb. Fortunately, now they can make thinner lenses, even for people like me. Unfortunately, I think I may still be a dweeb. Ah, well...
4 comments:
Those look really cool!!!!
He does look smart! Is he used to them yet?
I begged and begged and begged my mom for contacts when I was younger - I'm practically blind, so the lenses on my glasses were super thick and I felt like a dweeb. Fortunately, now they can make thinner lenses, even for people like me. Unfortunately, I think I may still be a dweeb. Ah, well...
Austin looks very handsome in his glasses. He picked out a great style. I'm glad he can see better now.
Ohhhhh... I'm loving those glasses!
Post a Comment