Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shark

EmberLee has been begging for a loose tooth for so long. She came to me a few weeks ago and told me she thought she had a cavity. When I looked in her mouth I didn't see a cavity at all, I think I saw the beginning signs of a shark instead. At least we had a reason why she hasn't gotten a loose tooth yet. I've been told by a few people that their kids did the same thing. I was told that while the tooth was coming in, the other teeth did get loose and they lost them. But so far we have had NO signs of loose teeth. So we may have to go and get some pulled so we this new tooth has room to move where it needs to be. I'm hoping that she doesn't have this problem with more than one tooth. We're still waiting for EmberLee to have her 1st loose tooth, but so far nothing yet :)

2 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

Gosh, that looks like it might hurt! Guess you guys are going to have to find a good dentist up there. Hopefully you are right and it is only one tooth.

We are going through a bunch of hassle with Norms teeth right now and are looking to pay some out of pocket cause we have run out of insurance. Not cheap.

Virginia said...

It is no fun having a mouthful of teeth. I hope they come out soon one way or another....