Friday, October 22, 2010

CELEBRATIONS

We've had our 8th anniversary, we've had Bridger's 4th birthday, I've had my 12th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

We didn't do much this year for our anniversary. Our funds went to Theron's birthday instead......so lots to blog about there :)

However, my Bridger did turn 4. I made a home made icecream cake....it was a mess....but it tasted good :).
 When Bridger got up we went to the store to go birthday shopping. The whole time we were gone he kept talking about getting his phone call from his Grandma's. Shortly after we got home and Bridger got his birthday clothes on, and his Daddy starting building his new bike, he got his phone calls, for the little boys, this is a favorite on their birthdays. Theron even tried jumping in
 After he talked to his Grandparents, He took a spin on his new bike. It's been raining a lot this year, and the cold was coming fast. So Bridger wanted to try it out before the spring...
 His dirty little kid face on his Birthday.
 here are the much needed clothes he got for his birthday.
 His Ice-cream cake turned out tasting awesome, it wasn't much to look at....Luckily for us, Bridger didn't care, as long as it had his favorite color YELLOW on it.

He didn't want to wait for the spoon, he dove in....I'm not sure where he learned this.....ACTUALLY, I know exactly where he learned it. His father taught him this one :).




To top it off we ended the month on the 30th with my anniversary. Again. Bridger won this one too....I got to look back on the past year and hack this one up to another one that earned more gray hair...But then again, who counts when you have as many as I do??? I do look in the mirror each year and wish that I might have a good day......OH WELL :)

3 comments:

karijean said...

Happy Birthday Bridger! Fun post thanks!

Norm and Frances said...

Gosh he looks so big and grown up!!! I can't believe he is four!!! What a little man!!! Was he plugging his ears when you guys were singing to him? What a nut!

Love and miss you all.

Someone else said...

It's so crazy when there are so many celebrations so close together. You got through it with your sanity though so that's a good thing.