So I praised my hubby the other day, but wanted to take a second let everyone know that Jake is now 32 :)
I also wanted to take a second and say that without the circumstances that surrounded him being here on this earth the way he came, I wouldn't have him today. I remember when we first met which was Feb 2002. I interviewed him for an English report that I had due. Jake was my personal interview. Something that changed my life forever. Every time he has a birthday, I try to do something for him that shows that I truly love him.
This year I was able to go with him to see Harry Potter, which I didn't think he was going to go see for a few weeks still. Thanks to my Dad and Virginia he got it on his birthday. It was awesome, and we're anticipating for the 2nd part to come out in July. In the mean time....we're older and we'd like to think that we're wiser too....
I LOVE YOU JAKE, Thank you so much for your spirit, I love sharing your day on your birthday. YOU'RE WORTH IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment