Right before we ate, Jake got called in. We went around the room and shared what we were thankful for, but it seemed like it was more forced....
Things went 'well'. Aside from the little things that I'm not going to bring up. It went well.
Enough pies and snacks for everyone to have nearly their own. But ONLY 1 slice per kid.....even if there were NOT diabetic. Because Sister Kelly was monitoring :)
There seem to be so much food, we couldn't have some of everything, it was better than a buffet. Good thing the little kids went first....
After the food, the Kelly's asked that there was a 'talent show'. I had pulled the big boys aside and gave them a quick idea...They did it, and Em sang....
| I surprised Candy and Jaime (pronounced Hymee) |
| Theron was playing Monopoly, it was so cute. |
| Al and Sami sitting around the table getting ready to play a game. |
1 comment:
That is a beautiful snow picture. It would be even more beautiful if I knew you didn't have to drive in it. I am not one for suprise tallent shows. If we don't have notice we usually won't do anything so you're a good sport for participating. I think that was a very nice post considering how you felt about the evening. I hope you at least got some leftovers.
Post a Comment