Sunday, November 21, 2010
Jacob is my PERFECT MAN!!
He's doing really good at work, he's been training. When he does he makes $1 more an hour, and has been working a lot, which has helped a lot. He works so much. When we went to his work party for the 100th Robot done at his hospital, I met a lot of the Dr's and nurses he works with. I heard over and over how wonderful he is. This isn't old to me, because this is exactly what I heard at work parties back home in Utah when he was at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. "yes, I know Jake is WONDERFUL, no I'm not surprised at what he can do, he IS AMAZING" I looked like a no body standing next to him and his brilliance. I'm just the stay at home blogging mom, and yes I manage 5 kids...and half the time I DON'T shower in the day, half the time I'm a walking train wreck, but yes this is my PERFECT husband. Yes I appear to have it all together, yes that's right, my toilet isn't cleaned, and my laundry is rarely done, and my bed NEVER gets made, I just anticipate when my PERFECT husband gets home from his great and glorious job where he's appreciated and is doing what I went to school for. I anticipate the hug I get everday...you know the one where he asks if my day was ok, and what he can do to help me. Jake is doing FABULOUS. He's on the great pedestal I put him on. He no longer plays video games on the Xbox, we use it for movies. When we heard the talk during conference about addictions (including gaming), he handed over all his M rated games, WILLINGLY. I didn't say ANYTHING (I've been asking for years, why he can play though's games and not watch rated R movies, what was the difference again?) His light bulb finally went off. Which is probably why he just got a new calling. He's going to be the 2nd Counselor to the Elders Quorum. He is always someone that is wonderful to me. I was asked if I would support him in this calling. I couldn't resist. I have to say that I am excited to see him grow again, and YES, I would love some more blessings. I feel like I'm nearly being forgotten. If it takes Jake to bring those blessings home to us, then so be it. HE HAS MY SUPPORT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is so nice to hear a wife recognize her husband. Not many do that, and it is good to hear!!!
We all know that Jake is wonderful. He has a spirit about him that cannot be matched! He is good at his job, because he went to school and learned and became very accomplished. Those at Utah Valley still miss him and wish he were there. You can't get the recognition he gets without being devoted to your job and good at it.
Thank you for recognizing my son and all of the wonderful things he does and the love that he has for his family and friends. He will do well in his new calling because he is a great person and all who know him, are thankful they do!!!!!
You are very lucky to be his wife, but then you have told me that for years!!!!!
We all love him more than he will ever know, and are proud of who he is and the way he conducts his life.
There is no better person than my son.
That is a great post about Jake! I should do that more for Logan. I know it's easy to focus on each others' faults some times when life is challenging but when you count your blessings and see the positive the Lord will bless us even more. I hope you guys are surviving Alaska. I can't imagine it being that cold.
Post a Comment