Sunday, November 7, 2010

ODD Friends

 So the other day, Austin got Big Daddy (his Bearded Dragon) out to give him some exercise. EB was interested. Very interested in fact. When he was all puffed up and showing a lot of aggression, she was sniffing and trying to make friends. Before long, He had calmed down while she explored him. After a little while we were able to put them both together without fearing of one dieing. EB calmed down and was even willing to lay next to him.


She wasn't to sure about having him on her though. Right after I snapped this picture she hopped up and Big Daddy slid off her back. Good thing she's small and he didn't go to far. But it was still pretty cool to see them making friends.

1 comment:

r said...

This is so cool! I would have expected one or the other to get violent. I bet it's nice to not have to worry about pets eating each other ;)