Saturday, November 13, 2010

OH BROTHER!!

So my husband has a show he watches on Netflix that is almost so ridiculous it's funny. It's called Top Gear, it's aired on BBC. These 'chaps' take cars and test them out, you know cars like the Ashton martin (probably spelled wrong, because I could care less), and just in general fun cars that we all can't afford. They also have celebrities come on the show and drive some POS (reasonably priced car) around a track and they time them and put it on a board....I'm still confused why it's so funny. If you don't understand the show you can watch Jake in complete humor. He will nearly fall off the couch or the bed in a complete laughing frenzy. On the weekend this is something I am subject to. I guess it's better than some other things he could be watching. I love that he's got ALL of my kids obsessed in watching the next episode. They all start laughing. I'm just sitting in awe...wondering why we're wasting so much time watching this STUPID show....don't tell him I said that by the way.

No comments: