Sunday, December 5, 2010

PHOTO BOOTH

to start off with pictures we have to get the lame cheese pictures out of the way.
I love this one. Theron is so silly.
This was before our cheese. He was not going to work for me at all.
This is one that reminds me of Jake. When I'm talking to Jake and he's pretending to care what a say, this is the face I get.
My little Angel son :) This smile melts my heart. When he's into trouble. After I reprimand him and he's over it, this is the smile I get. This is how I know he's OK.
This is the pose I usually get when he knows I have the camera out. Bridger is such a sweet spirit.
Ember is my little model. Maybe this is because I've always had a camera in her face. The camera's have gotten better, but still a camera in her face.
Pretty little dolly.
This is the model :)
another pose from our little princess.
Our good looking kid.
This is the smile that happens way more here in AK. I love that he isn't having to deal with all the garbage that he was dealing with back home in Utah.
This is the wink that he hands out so he says, but I don't feel that's it's that attractive. I asked a friend of his, if this was it, and she said NO....but this is the wink that I get when I ask for it. GOOFY KID.
My Austin is so genuine. He needs a haircut so bad. I caught him twirling his hair like he used to do when he was a little kid. With his hair this long he walks around in the morning with with a Denise the Menace tuft in the back from him twisting it in the night.

He's such a blessing to have in our home. We definitely wouldn't be complete with him.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Love the cheese! Your kids are so cute in their own unique way. You captured some great shots of them.

Virginia said...

Oh Oh Oh how darling! I love every single picture and each comment. You take absolutely stunning pictures and have such beautiful children! I love all the picture, but especially the last one of all the children smiling and happy! Great shot!

karijean said...

You have a great looking family! They are growing so fast!

Someone else said...

What a great post! I love the pictures (every one of them) and your comments are so great.