Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WINTER in AK

Today it was about 8 degrees. I wanted to get out and try to take pictures of some of the things I see often that catch my eye. There are things here in Alaska that I don't think I would ever get to see anywhere else. It's so BEAUTIFUL. These pictures don't give it justice. In person it's breath taking. Enjoy some of the things that I saw today.



This Barn is facing the hospital where Jake works. 

3 comments:

karijean said...

it is beautiful! Wow!

Nancy said...

Beautiful! Great pics.

Someone else said...

These pictures are fantastic (see my facebook comment.) I LOVE them! You should really consider what I suggested. It could be another source of income, not a huge one, but something for play or maybe put away for Christmas. I know a family that takes pictures each month for a calendar and then sells them each year for a little extra money. You could do a scenery calendar so easily with pics like those. I hope you don't mind but I am adding them to my background pics.