Monday, February 14, 2011

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

Theron does this whenever he thinks he can get us to laugh. He's so silly.
I'm not one for Flowers and treats for Valentines. I think my kids figured that they would give me FLOUR instead :). It was EVERYWHERE. Bridger has done this before, so I think he decided to show Theron how cool it was. The 2 boys played and then Theron was going to do dishes and filled the big sink and he got in the sink with the dishes....water on top of flour made GLUE. It was in his hair an inch thick. The kids looked as if the bounced through the house with flour all over them. The got it on the couch, recliner, EVERYWHERE.

It was SO thick in Theron's hair caked in like GLUE. I scrubbed his head 4 times with Jakes shampoo to get it out. This is little man with clean hair, plugging his ears, because Kurt is vacuuming his mess. HAPPY VALENTINES :)

Kurt and Aus a few weeks back decided to hand feed a moose. Kurt ended up petting it. I tell you one of these times, HE IS GOING TO GET TRAMPLED. It is against the law here to touch the wild life. After I educated him, he said he would never do it again. I sure hope not. Because it scares the crap out of me. I could have my crazy boy one day then a trampled mess the next....The wildlife is gorgeous, but can really do damage.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Wow - I would be too scared to pet a moose! The only one I ever saw in real life was HUGE!

Sorry about the flour mess. My little guy is seriously into the "Horrible & Adorable" phase. Ah well, we just love 'em anyway! ;D