Aaahhh...I wasn't exactly prepared for that. OUCH! Poor Kurt. That moan when he landed sounded soooo painful. BUT up until he splattered he was looking really good. I hope he gets feeling better soon. WOW!
Dang!!! That must have really scared you!!!! When Kurt does something he never does it half way!!! It is good to hear that there is nothing seriousley wrong and that recovery will be fairly quick.
That looked like it hurt!!! I remember being bucked off my horse once and every bone and muscle in my body hurt, for about three days. I bet he is going to be pretty darn sore for a couple of days!!! But, I am really glad to hear there is nothing seriously wrong!
Okay, I just showed Ken and he laughed his head off. He watched it 4 times and the laughter only got louder. That is so not right...I hope he is feeling better.
8 comments:
OUCH!
Aaahhh...I wasn't exactly prepared for that. OUCH! Poor Kurt. That moan when he landed sounded soooo painful. BUT up until he splattered he was looking really good. I hope he gets feeling better soon. WOW!
BTW Ty, You are so sweet. Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog. I love ya.
Yikes! You just KNOW that REALLY hurt. Feel Better, Kurt!
Dang!!! That must have really scared you!!!! When Kurt does something he never does it half way!!! It is good to hear that there is nothing seriousley wrong and that recovery will be fairly quick.
That looked like it hurt!!! I remember being bucked off my horse once and every bone and muscle in my body hurt, for about three days. I bet he is going to be pretty darn sore for a couple of days!!! But, I am really glad to hear there is nothing seriously wrong!
Oh.my.gosh. that looked so painful. Hope he feels better soon.
Okay, I just showed Ken and he laughed his head off. He watched it 4 times and the laughter only got louder. That is so not right...I hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment