Tonight we had a visitor. When Jake went in the kids bedroom there was a moose eating the tree right outside their window. So like before the kids dug out the old celery out of the bottom of the fridge and one of the boys threw a piece of the celery out by it. It came and gobbled it up. So then it ended up at the window begging for more. So the kids had to go and get more celery. It was eating out of their hands. They pet it as it was eating. Pretty soon the celery was gone and it's whole head was in the window. We couldn't get it out. Jake was in the door way freaking out on how we shouldn't be feeding it. He kept reminding us that they are so unpredictable. I couldn't believe we had a Moose in our window. The Moose turned it's head and we got the window shut finally. Much less each of the kids petting it as it was eating our left over celery. I got so many pictures. So I'm posting just a few. All of them are on Facebook.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Edwina the Moose
Tonight we had a visitor. When Jake went in the kids bedroom there was a moose eating the tree right outside their window. So like before the kids dug out the old celery out of the bottom of the fridge and one of the boys threw a piece of the celery out by it. It came and gobbled it up. So then it ended up at the window begging for more. So the kids had to go and get more celery. It was eating out of their hands. They pet it as it was eating. Pretty soon the celery was gone and it's whole head was in the window. We couldn't get it out. Jake was in the door way freaking out on how we shouldn't be feeding it. He kept reminding us that they are so unpredictable. I couldn't believe we had a Moose in our window. The Moose turned it's head and we got the window shut finally. Much less each of the kids petting it as it was eating our left over celery. I got so many pictures. So I'm posting just a few. All of them are on Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How awesome is that!!!!! I wish I could do the Facebook thing so I can see the rest of the pictures!!!! Wildlife is so beautiful, but scary. You guys got up close and personal....that doesn't happen very often. How neat!!!!!
I freaking love these pictures! so beautiful, Nate wants to know why you didn't ride him like a horse, he said he would have ha ha.
Post a Comment