Saturday, March 12, 2011
Knik Fairview Ward Sisters
For the Relief Society birthday party we had a guy come in dressed and looked just like Joseph Smith. He praised us, and talked about the beginning of the Relief Society. He talked about how far we've come. It was really neat. A lot of the ladies in the room were crying. I was stuck on the fact that he looked just like Andrew from the Office. I could have sworn it was him. But he did a great job. Then I brought my camera and in a matter of less than 5 minutes I organized all these ladies. And set my timer and got a picture. I love each and every one of them for some reason or another. But I wanted to post this picture and let ya'll know that I am in the PERFECT ward. I'm grateful for the love. They're my family away from home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment