Well it was fun today.
I did get woke up with a kid running rocks in the dryer....I mean a jacket with 10 zippers, at least that's how it sounded. So I decided to take Kurt to Seminary. After I backed out of the drive way and drove down the road I witnessed first hand the NORTHERN LIGHTS. The pictures do NO justice. But if I had to explain it I would say it looked like a river of green clouds moving through the sky. I've never seen anything like it before. What a miraculous God we have. Gives us moments and things to ponder. Gives us creations of this world to wonder over. COMPLETELY AMAZING!! I couldn't hardly compose myself. I was like a kid in a candy store. I turned around and got my camera. I was so excited I forgot the tripod. I was afraid to miss it all together and didn't realize that it's what I needed till I was at the Church and in the parking lot trying to take pictures. I totally forgot that I needed stability to get these pictures. I took them anyways. Using the edge of the car for stability. It didn't work too well because we're in the middle of a wind storm. So it was hopeless. So if your into abstract art, this can totally fit into that category. Maybe next time I'll remember both pieces of equipment to make it work better...But for now this is what I have to offer.
2 comments:
Amazing colors!!!!! I think Alaska must be a picture takers haven!!!!! How cool is that. I love it!
That is one thing I would love to see!!! Man Alaska must be beautiful!!
Post a Comment