Tuesday, April 12, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!
Jake stayed home from work for as a tradition that Jake likes to do for the kids' birthdays. He took Austin to buy a new bike today. For Austin's birthday dinner we had the Elders over for dinner. Austin chose corndogs (shocker). Jake made his cupcakes carrot cake with cream cheese frosting with a mini recess peanut butter cup on top. Austin wasn't too thrilled with doing candles, so I got him to pretend :). He wanted to make sure that he didn't have to open up gifts like when he was 5. He thinks he's too old for that stuff. Funny kid. I think he had a great birthday. I'm still in shock that he's 13. He's such a good kid. One that does well in everything he sets his mind to. I'm proud of him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Austin! Dang these kids just keep growing up.
Austin, I did call!!!! It was just a day late. I am sorry. It is good to hear that you had a good birthday. Your parents are good about that. I was really surprized to hear that you asked for corn dogs. I hadn't realized you liked them!!!! (Not!) Boy, I hope I never get too old to open up presents. I love it!!!! I love you!!!
I am a HORRIBLE aunt.....so sorry Austin!!! I hope you enjoy your new bike. Love you!!! Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment