I have to first say how much I love my phone. I can't carry my Nikon with me where ever I might go. So to have my cell phone that is actually a pretty nice phone/camera. I can take video's and take pictures of my crazy kids in the making.
We went to walmart Saturday. One of the places we like to wonder is the Toy section. Saturday I let them play with the bikes and other things that you shouldn't probably get out and actually try out. The kids figured out how brilliant they really are. In fact we had quite a crowd. I was laughing at them being silly. The best part about all this was that after they had put down the horns a little kid that wanted to try what they were doing went to grab a horn and his mom snatched his hand back and yelled at him, "I DON'T THINK SO!!" Then she glared at me. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Man if you can't relax and have a good time, life is going to pass you by. My kids are truly goofy. Pink hats and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment