Saturday, June 11, 2011

sandbox or litter box

 I have been looking for a sandbox for a few weeks now. My good friend Candy found one and some other tyke toys at one of the AWESOME AK yard sales. I made a stop at Lowes and bought $50 worth of sand. Which equals out to be 7 bags. I brought the sand home and got in the sand box. I taught the boys how to put the lid on so that kitty's wouldn't come and leave presents. As I watched out the window I saw Theron peeing in the sand box. I opened the window and asked if he was a kitty cat. Bridger stood up and laughed so hard. Between laughs he repeated what I said. "Theron are you a kitty cat?" So we scooped the pee out and Theron knows he can't pee in the sand like a kitty. Silly kid.

No comments: