Saturday, September 27, 2014

In the classroom (Monday 9/22)


On Monday we started out rough. I decided that we needed a different classroom for the day. We packed a green box with our school supplies and got the dogs and the leashes and headed to the park, of my choice. I decided that Ammon park would be good because it's quiet and less crowded and easier for kids to focus. So I sent Bridger, Theron and Austin off to play with the dogs and started out with EmberLee. She quickly worked through her day and then it was Bridgers turn as Ember traded places. We read and did the best we could. The things we learned that day.

#1. Dogs can drink from water fountains like humans (kind of). 


#2. Ammon Park is haunted and Theron is truly afraid to play there. There is a story about a little girl that was raped and killed there. It's said that in the middle of the night the swings will swing because she's swinging. I'm not sure what to believe, but Theron feels very nervous about playing there.
 #3. EB doesn't take off when she's attached to Benelli. We hooked their leashes up together. After getting home they went on a walk by them selves. They ended up wrapping themselves around our neighbors flag pole. They didn't go far.


#4. Changing our classroom is very helpful when kids seem to be flustered. Fresh air truly helps moms and kids. 

No comments: