Monday, October 27, 2014

Cousin weekend

The morning of October 17 I met my brother Anthony in Malad, Idaho. I brought these little princesses back to Pocatello for the weekend. We had so much fun with them. We made playdough, It was lots of fun making it and watching their imaginations go wild. It kept them busy for hours.
They played on EmberLee's keyboard. They played out back with Benelli, Austin's Dog. They had a lot of fun.
We spent time at the park on Saturday. They played in the sand, on the swings, the slide, and chased each other everywhere. Sunday morning we got ready for church. They came with us. It was so funny listening to them and having them with us at church. They are the cutest nieces I have ever had. They are certainly my favorite 3 and 5 year old EVER! 
I got to learn about their silly eating habits. We took them to Costco for samples. Something my kids love to do. They rarely turn anything down. Well these silly girls wouldn't try anything. They only ate the hamburgers that were a sample. I would imagine that's all they eat for a regular meal. They hardly eat anything. It makes me wonder how they grow at all. Stevie will only eat hotdogs if they're cold. Odd little child. She will eat apples all day long if you let her. She doesn't just take a bite or two out of the apple, she devours the whole thing, seeds and all. Charlee like eggs but won't eat the yolk. I was actually amazed at how much food they don't eat. But it was so much fun having them with us again for a few days.

After church was over, we brought them home, fed them the only things they would eat, cold hot-dogs and eggs and off we went to Malad to meet my brother. When we got their a new adventure started. But this one ended. So blessed to have a relationship with my nieces and my Brother and his wife. I'm truly grateful for their trust in us. I love having them with us. 

No comments: