After the night of being stranded, I woke up at 5:30am, showered and got ready to go to the surgery center. When I came in to get dressed, EB was still sleeping under the pile of blankets. It was pretty funny to see her trying to sleep even though we were up and moving around. She's usually up and ready to be awake when one of us wakes up.For those that don't know about the accident a year ago, I'll have to do a blog about the accident. The surgery was done on my right shoulder. It was to repair problems that we've tried to take care of over the last year.
We got to the surgery center and filled papers out and I went into surgery at 7:15 Monday morning October 20th. I came out in pain and was extremely groggy. We, meaning Jake signed papers to leave at 10.
I slept on Jakes recliner till we left for Utah Friday morning. I made arrangements to sleep on dads recliner. The second night we had Jakes parents couch's that we gave Anthony and Christina. So I slept on the hide-a-bed. I propped up with the cushions. When I got home Sunday night I slept in my bed with lots of pillows.
A week later I met with my Doctor and had stitches taken out. I start Physical Therapy again, for 6 more weeks. Hopefully this is the end of the repair on my shoulder. Only time will tell, but it's suppose to be looking better after this.


No comments:
Post a Comment