Sunday, June 22, 2008
Our Weekend
Our days of Pink eye is hopefully over. Bridger is nearly back to himself. His eyes are still red underneath from being swollen. He's doing so much better, we're finished with the drops, so hopefully it will be just a matter of a few days and he'll be back to normal. EmberLee has taken off her splint already and we've had to make sure she stays close to make sure she doesn't take it off again (Little peel).
We were going to try and go to Long Beach this morning on my flight benefits. That didn't work very well. The flight ended up being full. I think that ended up being for the better, Ember and her arm, Bridger's eyes, and me contracting off and on. Maybe another weekend.
Jake found Back to the Future Trilogy at FYE for $17 and couldn't pass it up, and we got a discount because of our "backstage pass" so we spent the weekend watching that. Kind of fun.
We took a drive up to Heber today and enjoyed the beauty up the canyon. We found out that Bridger has never been through a tunnel before. Way funny. His eye's got huge when we were going through both times. The construction up the canyon by the damn is done. I haven't been up since it's been finished. It's pretty nice. I love Sunday drives. I wish my mom was here to enjoy the beauty. She's actually probably enjoying so much more than what I know of outdoor beauty. I remember going on drives with my family as a kid. That's probably one of my most memorable things that we used to do as a family. I miss the dinners up the canyon with family.
No pictures this time, just a basic weekend for us. But Tuesday we have our appointment for EmberLee to be re-X-rayed, Tuesday afternoon I have my monthly check-up with my midwife. and Thursday Kurt, EmberLee and Bridger have check-ups, getting shots and everything. So I'm sure we'll have stories this week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment