Monday, June 23, 2008

Our new Livingroom

So I've been watching KSL.com for a bit for couches, being ours is ready to be retired. Since we've had it I know it's at least 10-15 years old or more, it was given to us (bless Lurain and Cathy for helping us out in time of need), and we've had it for an additional 4+ years. In the time we've had it, we've had 4 kids living with it, we've had the bottom break out, and a neighbor girl barf on it. It is truly ready to be retired.
Today luckily Jake was home until his graveyard shift tonight and I saw a Couch w/hide-a-bed, Large Lounge Chair, and an Ottoman appear on KSL. I jumped on it! Jake and our neighbor Keith went and borrowed my Aunt's truck and went to Cottonwood heights and got them. They look great in my living room. I don't feel like such a slacker anymore, I have furniture that matches now.
The kids have gotten cozy and comfortable. Bridger thinks the chair is a bed and EmberLee thinks the Ottoman is hers.
The lady that we bought them from gave us covers to keep them in great shape. I can't quite figure out the one for the couch, but I will :)

3 comments:

Amber and Greg said...

All I can say is FINALLY!!!!! Luv Ya!!! :0)

Virginia said...

Your new furniture looks Great! I bet you are all loving it. Glad you found a good deal.

Hope things went well at the doctor for both you and Emberlee.

Norm and Frances said...

that looks awesome!!! Looks really comfortable too. I'm glad for you. Something new always makes me feel better!!!! Soon you'll have the boys wanting to sleep in the hide-a-bed and watch tv all night.