Monday, June 16, 2008
The Stolen Blog for Father's Day
So because I forgot my camera for my blog on Father's Day I was using my mother-in-law's :) I thought that I'd be able to just email them to myself before the night was over. Well I was just not on the right page all day apparently. So I'm stealing my mother-in-laws blog :) and just adding to it .......LOL ohh, just for the record, I did jump up and down wanting to take the card out of her camera but I didn't :) At the end of her blog this will all make sense after that comment.
Our Father's Day started out well. The kids gave Jake their gift, and Kurt expressed how DAD always makes us breakfast, we need to return the favor for him on father's day. Well we attempted and did ok. Kurt and I were in the kitchen all morning making him a big breakfast, Kurt made the hash browns, and the bacon(I just made sure he didn't start a grease fire) I made the sausage and the eggs(I didn't even break Jake's yokes). Kurt made a face on his plate, I didn't think to do a picture. Ohh well. We did make it to church though. It was nice. Jake had Bridger sleeping on his shoulder for Sunday school, and priesthood though, I'm pretty sure he liked it. Soon as we got home we rushed over to MOM and DAD's for dinner, our Drunk chicken was going to take a while. And from here is my stolen blog from my lovely sweet great and fantastic Mother-in-Law. I love her dearly :)
(Mom and Dad's Blog)
We didn't get to church today. Norm and I were all ready and he decided that he just didn't feel well enough to go. Christy had come up, from Spanish Fork, to go with us, but, Norm just couldn't make it. We had a nice visit tho and she gave him a beautiful scrapbook that she stayed up till all hours of the night, working on. She is very talented and it turned out really nice.
Jake, Ty and the kids came for dinner and we had invited Chad Buttars, our good neighbor over. He brought Craig, his son, and we had a really nice time sitting around visiting. Jake made his special "drunken chicken" on the Weber. It was really good, but there just wasn't enough!!! We all could have eaten several. Just think, some poor chicken lost his life, so we could have Fathers Day dinner!!! So did a cow too, cause we also had hamburgers. I had made potato salad and pasta salad, Jake and Ty brought a watermelon so we had plenty to eat!!! It was a really nice time, but Norm got pretty tired. It was good for him to get his mind off of that fact that he didn't feel very well tho. He loves to talk to Chad about airplanes and cars, and of course loves to visit with his son and his family.My daughter in law took most of these pictures, with my camera, in my backyard, and tried to steal my camera so I couldn't use them on my blog. She wanted to use them on hers, but I stole two and watch her have a "hissy fit" now, and jump up and down screaming!!!!! (So there, LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Snot!!!!!
Way to go Francis!! She is kind of a brown noser isn't she?!? J/K Ty, you know I love ya.
Post a Comment