Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Indendence

I would do a tribute, but to be honest I am leaving that up to my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law. They do such a great job. We had a peaceful 4th of July. The boys went with there waste of......... We woke up, had a great breakfast went to the park for a bit and came home took naps and watched a movie. I had to work some, but after I was done we went and bought a few fireworks. We ate our dinner on our front lawn. It was a little breezy, but nice. We took our fireworks over to our friends and Jake and Jon had fun lighting fireworks. EmberLee was fine this year. Bridger really doesn't like the fireworks up close unless he's got earplugs of some kind (like my hands). He does love the far away fireworks though. We drove over to the Mall parking lot and watched the fireworks for the stadium of fire. We came home put kids to bed and played Sorry with some other friends, then went to bed. I loved that we weren't so stressed out for the 4th. I didn't take one picture unfortunately. But it was awesome. I'll get pictures on the 24th :) I'll be having a quiet week this week with no boys. although we have a few Dr. appointments EmberLee gets her cast off this week, and we have a check-up with my midwife this week also. We're coming to the end of this pregnancy. Not fast enough though. I'm hoping to beable to hold out to 38 weeks. We had Bridger at 37 weeks. I'm over shooting my goal so that if I fall short we'll still be ok :) Sorry it's such a lame update. No pictures. I'd put our water pictures from the other day by my mother-in-law is hording them on her camera :) I still love her though.

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

Those are the nice holidays....peaceful ones! Sorry you couldn't make it over last night! Our neighbor spent his whole paycheck on fireworks!!! Crazy drunk!

Norm and Frances said...

Your mother in law loves you too, even tho you think I horde pictures. Who hordes pictures???? I think you need to look in a mirror!!!

I truly did miss you guys yesterday. It sounds like you had a good time, and needed some peace and quiet, but I really did miss you and the kids. It just wasn't the same.

Let's try to have the 24th at my house!!! Then you can bring your camera and I can have my lame one!!! Then, no one has to horde!!!

Love to you both. See ya later. Enjoy your weekend.