I finally got a picture of Theron smiling. It's not that great, but it's better than nothing. He's growing so fast. I can't believe that I'm no longer on bedrest and my baby is beginning to show his sweet little personality.
Over the weekend I went to Ogden to my sister-in-law's baby shower. She is due the first part of January. It was nice to be up there with family and her family that I've known since I was young.
I drove up with my Grandma Dickey. I took
EmberLee and
Theron with me. It was funny watching EmberLee be Christina's little shadow. 
I finally got Erna and Anthony together and a picture of them for once. Kind of nice. For those that don't know them, they are my twin brother and sister. You would probably never guess it if you glance at the picture here. The size difference is tremendous. It was nice to go up and be a small part of this :)




4 comments:
I am just hoping katie wont get into that cupboard. I gave her one to play with so we'll see. I know all my baking stuff will be all over once she figures out how to open that cupboard.
You should have swept it up and made a cake!!!!
Norm makes messes like that all of the time!!!
it looks like this is becoming a habit..maybe he'll be a pastry chef. That day was good to spend with the fam..wish we lived closer.
Isn't it fun to have a two year old? I am dealing with the same fun things! I'm glad I'm not alone!
Post a Comment