So today was one of those days I think. As I was getting Theron changed this morning Bridger had climbed in the bathroom sink with his PJ's on and he had his shoes on too. He was sitting on the edge of the sink filling his shoes with water. I got him down took his shoes off and put them on top of the dryer, little stinker. When I was doing EmberLee's hair for school Bridger was in the Kitchen. I know this is his favorite place to cause trouble. I don't know why he always has fun in there, but he does. When I went in there he was standing on the table with his soggy shoes on. He was standing in a huge puddle of milk. He had taken a half a gallon of milk and dumped it on the table and was stomping in it. I swear he's going to drive me to drink. No wonder why I'm on so much prozac. LOL.
He was putting his soggy cereal in the milk container too. I was so mad, I pulled him off the table and took his shoes off for the second time this morning.
I then grabbed the towel I used to dry him off with this morning and soaked up the majority of the milk. Holy hanna I swear he's such a two year old. After I took EmberLee to school I came home freezing cold so I got in my bed and made a few phone calls while I waited for my ice cold feet to get warm. I ended up dozing off, oops, while Mr. Mischief Boy was running a muck in the house. Lacey came in and yelled my name in the living room, woke me up so fast. Not to big of a deal as I could tell at first. He had gotten some bread to eat, which wasn't that bad. He was chewing it and spitting it out and examining it and then showing me and Lacey his chewed up guey bread, then he'd put it back in his mouth and make it more nasty looking then take it out and show us again. I thought I was going to throw up. He ended up throwing in the trash. I put him down for his nap. While Keith listened out for Bridger, Lacey and I decided to run to the bank and stop by JoAnn fabric for some things for Christmas.
On my way out the door I found what Bridger was truely doing while I was sleeping. He had dumped the entire bottle of Pepper out into the Butter. He made the biggest mess with it. I'm so suprised I could smell it when I was in the kitchen before.
Little stinker. He's going to have the best of me. He wears me out I tell ya. Such a cute little stinker though.
He was putting his soggy cereal in the milk container too. I was so mad, I pulled him off the table and took his shoes off for the second time this morning.
I then grabbed the towel I used to dry him off with this morning and soaked up the majority of the milk. Holy hanna I swear he's such a two year old. After I took EmberLee to school I came home freezing cold so I got in my bed and made a few phone calls while I waited for my ice cold feet to get warm. I ended up dozing off, oops, while Mr. Mischief Boy was running a muck in the house. Lacey came in and yelled my name in the living room, woke me up so fast. Not to big of a deal as I could tell at first. He had gotten some bread to eat, which wasn't that bad. He was chewing it and spitting it out and examining it and then showing me and Lacey his chewed up guey bread, then he'd put it back in his mouth and make it more nasty looking then take it out and show us again. I thought I was going to throw up. He ended up throwing in the trash. I put him down for his nap. While Keith listened out for Bridger, Lacey and I decided to run to the bank and stop by JoAnn fabric for some things for Christmas.
On my way out the door I found what Bridger was truely doing while I was sleeping. He had dumped the entire bottle of Pepper out into the Butter. He made the biggest mess with it. I'm so suprised I could smell it when I was in the kitchen before.
Little stinker. He's going to have the best of me. He wears me out I tell ya. Such a cute little stinker though. Some of these things this little boy does, always deserves pictures and a blog LOL. I can't believe I can keep my cool most of the time, I guess that what the prozac is for.
4 comments:
yeah I would say your hands are full that is for SURE!!!!
What a stinker! You should put one of those child gate thingy's up that will give him something to do! I wonder if Jake was like that. I don't remember getting in trouble with him but then again I can't remember last week. Good Luck!
I just love the gleam in Bridgers eye when he is up to mischief!!! He is such a little turkey, but we all love him. I'm glad that he finally likes me....somewhat. He is going to be a real"interesting" child I think. Somewhat like his father...whom I love dearly. I can just see the two of them getting into trouble!!!! Teaching Bridger how to spit???? You are in for trouble Ty.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment