I'm not going share to much, but our date is on hold. While we are going through new stuff. For those that know what I'm talking about, Thank you so much for your support. For those that don't. I'll update you the new court date as soon as we know.
You know we LOVE you guys TONS!! The Lord will bless you in this time of trial. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you..Cinn. rolls, brownies, cookies, everything above. LOL
Hang in there guys, remember there must be opposition in all things. I know you're tire of opposition, but this to shall pass. We love you and will keep you in our prayers.
I am sorry to hear that the date has been postponed. Opposition always comes in when you are trying to get your family sealed together. Stick in there and if there is anything I can do let me know.
You are not in this alone and I hope you know that. Things will be alright, I just know it, but we all need to pray and love unconditionally. There definatley is opposition in all things and this trial is a perfect example of how satan works. You all will be together and be sealed in the temple. Satan does not want that and you must keep your eye on that goal.
Remember, the saying : "I never said it would be easy...I just said it would be worth it".
We are all with you for the long haul! Count us in for the duration and when it is over, we will have a big party!!!
Hey Lyman Family, it's good to find your blog. What a cute family and beautiful baby boy you have, congratulations. I wish you the best of luck with your adoption and am sorry for the delay. John was able to adopt Kelsie just a couple of months ago and I thought that was a long wait for us. I will keep you in our prayers. - Sharley
9 comments:
You know we LOVE you guys TONS!! The Lord will bless you in this time of trial. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you..Cinn. rolls, brownies, cookies, everything above. LOL
Hang in there guys, remember there must be opposition in all things. I know you're tire of opposition, but this to shall pass. We love you and will keep you in our prayers.
I am sorry to hear that the date has been postponed. Opposition always comes in when you are trying to get your family sealed together. Stick in there and if there is anything I can do let me know.
You are not in this alone and I hope you know that. Things will be alright, I just know it, but we all need to pray and love unconditionally. There definatley is opposition in all things and this trial is a perfect example of how satan works. You all will be together and be sealed in the temple. Satan does not want that and you must keep your eye on that goal.
Remember, the saying : "I never said it would be easy...I just said it would be worth it".
We are all with you for the long haul! Count us in for the duration and when it is over, we will have a big party!!!
I love you all!
Please tell Lacy that I would love some cinnamon rolls!!!
Hang in there!
The barn is by roger's house and if you ever need me to help just let me know. It belongs to his neighbor but they are nice people!
I hope you are doing alright! You are in our prayers! Please let me know if I can do anything! I don't bake like Lacy.... but I can babysit or chat!
Hey Lyman Family, it's good to find your blog. What a cute family and beautiful baby boy you have, congratulations. I wish you the best of luck with your adoption and am sorry for the delay. John was able to adopt Kelsie just a couple of months ago and I thought that was a long wait for us. I will keep you in our prayers. - Sharley
Post a Comment