
So because EmberLee is in this awkward stage with her hair, I have been reaching for things to do with it. In the mean time I've learned how to make flowers and bows for her hair.

I may just sale them because I don't think EmberLee needs this many. It's way fun, and I like it. I think I've found a new found hobby. I could earn a few bits of cash from it. In fact Lacey, Heidi and I are going to get all of our crafts together and form a boutique. We've found our name and now we're collecting inventory. We've got to still make a web page and many other things so that we can call us a business. Like get a license, an account, among other things to get us going. It's kind of fun to have something else to do that will bring in extra money. I've been I'm trying to sell my piano, my wedding dress, and a bunch of odds and ends that some one could use. we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping that one of these things may sell so that we can pay some bills. I hate this economy. It's eating us up so fast.
2 comments:
Gosh, can I play too??? Sounds like a blast!!! I hope you guys do really well.
Good luck on your boutique. My mom did boutiques when I was growing up and they are some of the best memories I have. Now she doesn't make the crafts for the boutiques, she holds the craft/boutique shows in her home. A lot more work, but she makes a lot more money.
Post a Comment