Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bridger Loves Walmart
So when we go to Wal-mart my little Bridger has a few funny things he does.
#1 He holds on to the bottom of the cart and mops Wal-marts nasty floors :)
See....pretty clean now. I've never seen so many heads look my way in all my life until now. It's only a shirt, LOL. Kids will be kids sometimes, why not let them sometimes?
#2 He likes to sit in the middle of the isle where the big screen TV's are so he can watch whatever movie They're playng. Quite funny for those that walk by.
#3 Last but not least, is the Fun Center. Bridger loves to run and sit on the horsey. He thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread. He cracks me up and keeps me on my toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my goodness! That is too funny!! Bridgi is a nut. I wonder where he gets it from...
Okay, Walmart floors are disgusting! Gross, but so much fun! Bridger is a cool kid.:)
There is and ever will be, only one of Bridger!!!! I am so glad that he is starting to tolerate me.
I bet the Wal Mart employees love it when you come cause then they don't have to clean the floors. Maybe you should hit them up for some kind of gift card, in return for cleaning their floors!!!
Ok that is seriously really funny. If I saw that I would laugh for a long time! I love it. I agree...kids need to be kids sometimes!
Post a Comment