Sunday, March 1, 2009
SUNDAY SICKNESS
So our weekend consisted of Sick kids. Theron has been struggling with his congestion all week long. I finally took him into the DR on Friday morning, sure enough along with teething, he's got his second ear infection, and we're on the verge of RSV. He sounds horrid. I was told what to watch for, instead of just asking us to keep him home. We're suppose to do that, but watch for RSV to show up this time. This poor kid has had a rough time. Friday night at around 5 or so he started going down hill. He looked miserable by around 8 or so, and was sleeping between the suctioning out of his little nose. We've had the humidifier going for the last few nights now. At about 1 in the morning this little guy woke up on fire, his temp was 102 F. We doped him up again with Ibuprofen and I tried to feed him but he couldn't eat, I'm guessing because his throat hurt. Jake text Keith at 1am (because he doesn't come home from work until 2:30am) and asked if he would help give our baby a blessing. So when Keith got home, Jake and Keith gave Theron a beautiful blessing to help him get better. He woke up a very sick baby in the morning, but once he worked everything out he seemed to be doing much better.
By Saturday night we learned that Bridger is also getting his molars in, and there is a true reason why he's so awnry. Kurt also has a lovely nasty throat.....I think I failed to mention that EmberLee is still on her anti-biotic for Strep and she was on the nebulizer for bronchitis all at the same time. She's on the mend, but everyone else has had to take a turn. Theron last night slept much better, he woke up his happy little self, but was still hacking and sounding terrible. We stayed home from church, to keep Kurtis, Bridger and Theron home, and I was able to catch up on some very missed sleep. It was nice not to be interupted. When I got up the kids were at each others throats so Jake and I decided to get them out of the house and take a drive up the canyon. Before we left we had to stop and grab some oil for the car.....I know, I know we're bad influences on our own kids. While we were waiting for Jake I had to take some pics of the kids.
Bridger was obsessed with his gum that Kurt gave him, can you see it? I love getting candid pictures of these silly kids.

When we were coming home I wanted to take pictures of the reason why I love the color GREEN. This is a color that no matter what time of year it is these trees never change color. They are the same.
Also on the way home from the Canyon we had to drive through "The Tunnel" whenever we go through this silly thing we all hold our breathes. It's pretty funny, because we even have Bridger and EmberLee trained. What kind of silly thing do you do when you pass through a tunnel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As usual, beautiful pictures!!! Your car ride sounds like it was worth it!!! It was a good idea.
We like to roll down the windows and scream at the top of our lungs and make as much noise as we can while we are in a tunnel. We used to honk too but other drivers think there is a problem so we had to stop honking the horn. It's dumb I know but it's the fun tradition we have while in a tunnel.
Post a Comment