Saturday, June 13, 2009

FINALLY

So the third day, I drove and traded Allen back and forth driving. In the later morning on the 2nd day we lost phone service and couldn't get contact at all. So we missed a Caribou and no one new :) My neck was killing me from the fast movement of sitting up from a comfortable position in the front seat, when we ran off the road into the median. So Allen took over and I got in the very back and crashed. I did make contact with Jake on a pay phone the 3rd day early in the morning at like 5am. He gave me more information for more money through Western Union. After I got in the back seat I did sleep a while. When I woke up Allen and Austin said that the GPS was saying we were like 5 minutes away from Ryan's that was like at 5pm. When they finally made the turn it come up with...."102 mi. to your next turn onto Glenn Hwy" LOL, wow, another couple of hours. We finally made it to Ryan's at 7:30pm. Right when Ryan left to go and get Jake, Kurt and Theron from the Airport 45 minutes away. It felt nice to get out of the car. Man did I need a shower. We ate pizza for dinner and then settled in for some sleep. Saturday morning we went to our new home and signed our lease. We've been here ever since. The things that we've been up to I've tried to take pictures of :)

No comments: