On the 5th of June Theron turned 9 months old we started out with a bath in the Kitchen sink, because he fits so well in there. Then we found the coolest park in our city, about a 5 minute drive from where we live. It resembles Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove, you know the one that's wooden. The kids love it. They've even tried making their own hide outs underneath. Kurtis got stuck, it reminded me of Wizard of Oz. You remember the part where the house lands on the wicked Witch of the West, and her legs are sticking out from under the house, then they wither up. I thought it was pretty funny. We've been to this park twice now. The other fun place that the kids like to go to is called Kepler-Bradley Lake. It's beautiful and the kids can wade there and catch minnows, there are also lilies that grow in the water that are now blossoming. I haven't had the camera when we went there but I'll be sure to take some next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment