Monday, August 24, 2009

Rag Doll??

So lately Austin seems to get a little rough with Theron when they play sometimes. He did this with Bridger too when he was this age. Theron pulls at Austin to get him to play with him, and he climbs on him. I think that's his sign of telling Austin he wants to rough house. After they play "soft" for a bit, Austin seems to get more rambunctious. He starts to think and act like Theron is a little rag doll. Saturday while we were getting chores done Austin was being such a great help by keeping the smaller kids occupied and decided to throw Theron on the couch(just in play), right next to Kurt and his new dry eraser board. Theron tagged the corner of it with his head, good thing he didn't go any closer with his eye, he might have lost it. Poor baby.

2 comments:

Norm and Frances said...

That kid gets cuter every day!! I sure do miss him. He will be grown and won't remember me when I get to see him again!!! What a sweetie!!!

Wilson Clan said...

My poor little buddy:( At least he's smiling:)