Because we home school, the boys lately haven't gotten out much. After Jake got out of the shower I bribed the boys to clean their room...if they did we could go throw rocks at the lake. They whipped out a clean in 10 mintues. So I took "the boys" to Bradley-Kepler Park. The fall colors are Beautiful here.
The boys all threw rocks and, walked on the edge of the water. They had a good time.
Austin jumped off the log cuz it felt like he was flying...silly kid.
The boys don't look that cold for it being so close to winter. It's good that you are getting out and having alone time with your boys. I'd say get out as much as you can before winter hits but I'll bet they have just as much fun then too. Think of the snow caves and forts they can build.
6 comments:
Beautiful colors!! Boy's look like they had fun too :)
They look so cold!!!! Not for me. I hate being cold!!! Sure is pretty there tho!
I don't care if it is cold or not, it is absolutly gorgeous! I wish we were there with you! I love it. Enjoy your time in the AK! I love you!!
Must have been gorgeous!
Are you gearing up for winter in Alaska? What's that gonna be like?
The boys don't look that cold for it being so close to winter. It's good that you are getting out and having alone time with your boys. I'd say get out as much as you can before winter hits but I'll bet they have just as much fun then too. Think of the snow caves and forts they can build.
Ty, that looks beautiful!
Nancy- not Ken!
Post a Comment