
The week after testing Kurt and Austin both had Birthdays. Austin turned 12 and was ordained a Deacon. The coolest thing to me was watching him be called up on the stand and have the bishop put his arm around him and asked the congregation to sustain him. The entire congregation raised their hand for my little Austin. It gave me goose bumps, and it brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of him for being worthy.
Kurt on Weds (the same day he had his math test) he turned 14. I can't believe the turkey is that old. He hasn't been ordained yet, because he was very sick the week that Austin met with the bishop and last week the bishop was out of town. This week is Stake conference. But next week he will be ordained a TEACHER. It's so neat to have my 2 boys hold the priesthood in my home. It's even neater to have all 3 of my priesthood holders worthy.

Jake made chocolate Cherry Cake with coconut on top. It was awesome.
I love you guys, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
4 comments:
They are both growing up! Congratulations on 3 great priesthood holders in your house! The cake looks YUMMY!!
Happy Birthday boys!! They probably don't remember coming to the airport when I got home from the mission but they were so small :) now they are good look'n giants!! Love you guys!
Sorry I missed that cake!!! Looks AMAZING!!
They grow up amzingly fast. It must be nice having so much priesthood in your home. You are blessed.
MAN! That cake looks so yummy!
Post a Comment