Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CORNDOG

Meet Corndog. This is Austin's Bearded Dragon. He has been checking them out for quite some time. He earned money to buy this little thing. He has had a name picked out for a very long time. His name is Corndog, because that's Austin's favorite food. I say that if he were dead he would even have his own stick :) He's kind of fun to have around. Austin loves catching bugs for him, he is always online watching video's about them. Corndog likes to sit on the laptop and watch the video's with Austin. It's like a big screen for him I guess. Austin has been begging for quite some time to have me post Corndog on our blog....HERE HE IS. Austin got him about 2 weeks ago. he was 5 in. long from nose to the tip of his tail. He's already grown an inch. He will live around 15 years or so. I'm just counting down the time where Austin leaves home and takes him with him. He can get up to 3 ft long. They're very kind. He's actually pretty fun to have in the house. He loves to eat Mosquito eaters, kind of cool to watch him eat. This is the newest member to our family for now :)

2 comments:

Lowe Family said...

All I can say is....NO THANK YOU!!
Congratulations Austin on your new baby but no thank you! :) LOVE YOU!

Norm and Frances said...

Somehow I am not one bit surprized at the name of that "thing". He has wanted one for a long time. I remember when he used to go to the pet store and just watch them. I'm glad he finally has one. He and Corndog will have to fight over who is going to eat the bugs!!!! Does Corndog like rolly pollies?