Sunday, September 5, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERON
Today was Theron's Birthday. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were welcoming a new baby into our home. Our last baby. He's been a joy and a pleasure to have here. He's so joyous in all that he does. He's got a way of ruling over his siblings too, whether it's by way of softening their hearts, or playing with them, or simply by bullying them till they give in. Either way I know we would not be complete without him. I remember about 2 years ago Jake and I were talking about having one more baby. We had contemplated the financial burden it could be. We had talked about possibly having 1 more girl. When we got pregnant I went on pure symptoms of being pregnant. I thought we were having a girl. But the day of the ultrasound was one I would never forget. I knew we were going to be having a treasure. A little boy would complete our family. His Day of Birth was one I will never forget. It was scary, but necessary. Without the complications his name wouldn't be what it is. Theron Scout Lyman. I'm so grateful for him in our home. He's a treasure and a blessing. We're truly grateful for him.
Tonight he helped me ice the cake. That's why he's covered in chocolate already and the cake hadn't been cut yet. He could actually blow out candles this year. He's been working on this for a year. He was so happy for the gifts that he got today. Our neighbor Scott gave him a truck and he was so grateful for it.
When he saw what he was getting, he was just as excited. So grateful. He was so willing to share, not much but some.
He was so patient while Dad showed him how to use his new toy. He is going to have so much fun with his new presents. Right after he had opened them, Grandma Lyman called, he was so funny. He was still so excited about what he got. It was nice for him to have a caller on his birthday. Once again, being far away for birthday are very quiet and nothing like they used to be. But oh well....we make it happy and small. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN, MY MUNCHIE, THER BEAR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so stinking cute! He is so happy with his presents.
What a little man!!! He has grown so much since you left. I can't believe he is two!!!!
A little mini jake :) Happy Birthday Theron. I called but no one answered...miss you guys...I sure do miss getting together for fun things like this! Love you!
Post a Comment