Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just a bit of fun

Saturday after conference I saw Kurt's out the window, but he was looking a bit taller than normal. When I got up to see what the heck was going on, I saw him running around the yard and out in the road and well, just all over in these construction stilts. The feet on these have joints just like ankles would have. So I of course couldn't ignore him looking so odd. I was told that while I was laying down between sessions, he was so tall with these on, he hoisted EB up onto the roof. After she refused to come back down to him, he climbed and and was chasing her while wearing these contraptions. He was also dancing with these on. I'll be posting videos of him dancing later. But he wouldn't let me record him doing that, because he was afraid he would eat it, and I would have to post the funny video online......which I probably would have. Anyways, if Kurt isn't getting himself into trouble he's making us laugh. I hope you enjoy the video as much as we have. In the back ground is Bridger. Just so ya'll know.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's pretty funny. Put a Sasquatch suit on him and film him in the woods-that would be awesome!

Lowe Family said...

HOLY COW!!!! You are one crazy kid Kurt :) Looks like fun though!