![]() |
| Got there early. |
![]() |
| My friend Katie, with her booze in the "CAGE" |
![]() |
| singer to suicidal supermodels. They opened for BNL. I liked their stuff. They're from NY |
![]() |
| Ty's Drum set. He the bald drummer on BNL |
![]() |
| Me and Ed (Lead singer, in BNL) |
![]() |
| Jim. He was AWESOME, I even made eye contact with him. through him off track a bit LOL. |
![]() |
| Ed Rolling his sleeves right before the AK song. |
![]() |
| Me and Katie |
![]() |
| Ty, ED, and Jim |
![]() |
| Ed called up little Audrey from the crowd, he let her strum his guitar. It was AWESOME! |
![]() |
| Ty singing 'Alcohol' one of my favorite songs they sing. |
Barenaked Ladies was the best concert I've ever seen. The last few shots were at 11pm. Just shows you a little bit of how much light there was. They were a lot of fun. I'd go see them again in a heart beat.














1 comment:
Never heard of them!!!!
Post a Comment